Every week, I’m going to bring you a collection of 5 (sometimes more) articles on interior design, graphic design, and inbound marketing. These will be articles that I have found at some point during the week, and felt that they were noteworthy and should be shared.
Hope you enjoy!
Interior Design & Architectural:
- Phipps Plaza in Atlanta is scheduled to get a major overhaul. In addition, a new mixed-use project will be built nearby, planned by the Simon Property Group.
- This week I’m kind of in love with the new brand identity and interior design of the Le Secret des Rôtisseurs restaurant, located in Canary Wharf, London. I have to give DesignLSM props for effectively capturing both the history of the building, and the sophistication of contemporary design. Click here for an overview, and many more photos.
- A collection within a collection? Whoa, that’s collection-ception! I ran into this article the other day on of “30 Modern Bathroom Design Ideas For Your Private Heaven” and felt that it was a pretty great collection of well thought-out residential bathrooms.
- Milton Glaser gives his true opinion on the new logo for the city of Florence. Hint: it’s not good. If you’re not familiar with Milton Glaser (and you really should be), he is one of the most celebrated graphic designers in the world. He is famous for several logos including the logo for New York City.
- Smashing Magazine always has great articles. This week they have an article entitled “Why You Should Get Excited About Emotional Branding.” They have several stats worth noting, and many examples.
I hope you enjoyed these articles, and stay tuned for next week!